If you are interested in applying to become a Board member of the NELLEN:
- Send your resume and cover letter, outlining your reasons for wanting to join the Board, to Mark Cottee, email@example.com, or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be sent a copy of the Prospective Board Member NELLEN Information Pack.
- If you are not currently a member of the NELLEN, there will be a request to complete a NELLEN Membership Application You must complete and submit this application in time for the last scheduled Board meeting prior to the AGM – 15 April 2021.
- To stand for the NELLEN Board, you must be a member of NELLEN.
- NELLEN’s CEO (email@example.com) can advise about the relevant categories for NELLEN membership.
- The application process includes an informal interview with the Board Chair and relevant Board members which will be arranged once Steps 1-3 are completed.
20 year Celebration at VicLLEN
This year will be a collective celebration of 20 years of VicLLEN brokering partnerships to open up new pathways and opportunities for Young People. The VicLLEN 20 year celebrations are a chance to connect, reflect and pave the way for an exciting future.