NELLEN’s board is comprised of representatives from schools, TAFEs, universities, and other education and training organisations, as well as trade unions, businesses and industry bodies, local, state and Commonwealth government agencies and community members.
Joining the Board
To find out more about becoming a member of NELLEN’s board, and contributing to the development of transition supports for young people across Alpine, Indigo and Towong Shires and the City of Wodonga, contact NELLEN on (02) 6056 0966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of Board Members
- Category 1 – Schools
- Category 2 – TAFE Institutions and Universities with TAFE sectors
- Category 3 – Adult & Community Education Organisations
- Category 4 – Other Education & Training Organisations, including RTO, Universities & GTO/Cs)
- Category 5 – Trade Unions
- Category 6 – Employers/ Peak Employer agencies/ Regional Employer
- Category 7 – Local Government
- Category 8 – Other Community agencies and organisations, Commonwealth and State Government Departments, Parent Organisations, School Focused Youth, Youth Connections, ACFE Regional Councils, Regional Youth Councils, Regional Development Victoria
- Category 9 – Koori organisations, Peak Koori agencies and Regional Koori organisations
- Category 10 – Community Members
- Category 11 – Co-opted Members