NELLEN’s Board is comprised of representatives from schools, TAFEs, universities, and other education and training organisations, as well as trade unions; businesses and industry bodies; local, state and Commonwealth government agencies; and community members.
Joining the Board
To find out more about becoming a member of NELLEN’s board, and contributing to the development of transition supports for young people across Alpine, Indigo and Towong Shires and the City of Wodonga, contact NELLEN on (02) 6056 0966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of Board Members
- Category 1 – Schools
- Category 2 – TAFE institutes and universities with TAFE sectors
- Category 3 – Adult and Community Education organisations
- Category 4 – Other education and training organisations including private registered training organisations, universities and group training organisations/companies
- Category 5 – Trade unions
- Category 6 – Employers / peak employer agencies / regional employer
- Category 7 – Local government
- Category 8 – Other community agencies and organisations; Commonwealth and state government departments; parent organisations; School Focused Youth; Youth Connections; Adult, Community and Further Education Regional Councils; Regional Youth Councils; Regional Development Victoria
- Category 9 – Koorie organisations, peak Koorie agencies and regional Koorie organisations
- Category 10 – Community members
- Category 11 – Co-opted members