We encourage membership from diverse groups in the community with the common interest of supporting all young people across the North East Victorian region. You can become either a community member or an organisational member of NELLEN.
The value of membership is that members are directly connected to our work and have access to our communications such as monthly e-newsletters: October 2018 newsletter
NELLEN invites membership applications from across the following categories:
- Schools: government and non-government (Category 1)
- TAFE institutes or universities with TAFE sectors (Category 2)
- Adult Community Education organisations (Category 3)
- Other education and training organisations including private registered training organisations, universities and group training companies (Category 4)
- Trade unions, peak trade union organisations and regional union organisations (Category 5)
- Employers, peak and regional employer organisations, and employment agencies (Category 6)
- Local governments (Category 7)
- Other community agencies and organisations; Commonwealth and state government departments; Adult, Community and Further Education Regional Councils; Regional Youth Councils; Area Consultative Committees, etc (Category 8)
- Koorie organisations, peak Koorie agencies or regional Koorie organisations (Category 9)
- Community members (Category 10)
- Co-opted member (Category 11)
For further information, call NELLEN on (02) 6056 0966 or email email@example.com.