We encourage membership from diverse groups in the community with the common interest of supporting all young people across the North East Victorian region. You can become either a community member or an organisational member of NELLEN.
The value of membership is that members are directly connected to our work and have access to our communications.
NELLEN invites membership applications from across the following categories:
- Schools: government and non-government (Category 1)
- TAFE institutes or universities with TAFE sectors (Category 2)
- Adult Community Education organisations (Category 3)
- Other education and training organisations including private registered training organisations, universities and group training companies (Category 4)
- Trade unions, peak trade union organisations and regional union organisations (Category 5)
- Employers, peak and regional employer organisations, and employment agencies (Category 6)
- Local governments (Category 7)
- Other community agencies and organisations; Commonwealth and state government departments; Adult, Community and Further Education Regional Councils; Regional Youth Councils; Area Consultative Committees, etc (Category 8)
- Koorie organisations, peak Koorie agencies or regional Koorie organisations (Category 9)
- Community members (Category 10)
- Co-opted member (Category 11)
For further information, call NELLEN on (02) 6056 0966 or email email@example.com.